Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Changes

**UPDATE
All the prices have been changed at all my locations. Thanks! <3

Sometime today I will be reducing the prices on all animation products heavily and permanently. I find myself needing outside work and as much as I love pose making it's not something I can afford to devote to full time. I still love creating and will continue to do so but I just won't be updating with new content for a long time. I may still dabble in a special project here and there.

So now for the changes! Single poses will be L$25 and of course you'll be able to purchase sets which will have an additional discount. I will be letting subscribe-o-matic go as well considering there won't be any updates. I will put the gift set out as a freebie. Thanks to everyone for supporting my creations.

Enjoy the summer! <3