Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jordan Giant + My Poses = Love


A few weeks ago I talked with Jordan Giant about doing some photos for my shop. I asked her to pick out some poses she'd like to shoot and gave her very few rules. I have admired her photos for a long time and wanted her to have freedom with what she created.

The result was far beyond my expectations! I want to thank Jordan for the time and care she put into each photo, they are beautiful. I also want to thank the models who joined me for the photos, Haver Cole, Dakota Buck, and Elikapeka Tiramisu.

I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do! I am a complete idiot when it comes to blogger and when I place photos in the blog they never show up right so please view them in their full glory on flickr.

Haver Cole
Dakota Buck
Elikapeka Tiramisu
Torrid Midnight

Thanks!