Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Mainstore Location and New Releases!


Starting now, if you teleport to Chartreuse looking for my store, you will find nothing more than a sign with a landmark. That landmark will lead you to my new main store location in Menel :D.

TorridWear is now open and right next door to the new Lemon main store (amazing shapes by Haver Cole) who will be doing her own blog post later. You may have already visited Menel because it's been the home of the new Kari store for awhile now :).

I am happy to say you will have a lot more room to move around and *hopefully* less lag. Animation overrides and poses are located on the sides and the discount clothing is backstage. There are signs to help you find your way around and several freebie/dollarbie bags to be found. I hope you will not only find the store more convenient to shop in but enjoyable to explore as well.

There are a couple of new releases available at the new store. I created an AO set from my last pose set, "Drama" and there is a new pose set called "Coy" with 8 poses all based on being, well, coy! :)

I must thank Menno Ophelia and Zyrra Falcone for working so hard to build me a store. I also want to thank Colleen Desmoulins and Bethany Heart for their kind efforts and to Haver Cole for her support (after all she does love me the most).

We (TorridWear, Lemon, and Kari) are going to have a "Golden Ticket Hunt" tomorrow to celebrate the opening of our stores so look for more information on that in the morning. There will be some great prizes!

I am dead tired so hopefully this post makes sense lol. See you all in the morning <3.