Friday, February 15, 2008

Last Chance And A Note or Two :)

Just a note to say that today will be your last chance to get the Valentine AO group gift! If you haven't joined the group, just drop by one of my TorridWear locations and click the sign (subsribe-o-matic). Once you've joined you can click the sign again to retrieve the gift from history. Thank you to everyone who has left messages about the gift, I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

In other news, I've permanently discounted some of my older stands. The discounted price is L$30 per stand and L$120 for a set.

In the next week I'm hoping to release some group pose sets and I'm continuing my work on men's poses as well (no I haven't forgotten you!). I also want to say that I appreciate the requests to do "animated" stands but that is something I probably won't release for awhile. For me it's important that they don't turn out looking like some creepy animatronic peep show O.o. The ones I create will more than likely have small or subtle movement.

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day or...Anti-Valentine's Day?
<3