Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Adore

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I've released five couple pose sets called "Adore" (thanks Kisa) just in time for Valentine's Day! They're currently only available at TorridWear in Chartreuse but will soon be at a couple of other locations. Honestly I don't have much room for them at most of my stores lol. They will also be available on OnRez shortly.

A heads up about these sets, they were made with an average size female and male avatar of similar height. I did this so that the poses had a better chance of fitting more avatars. This means that if you and your partner have extreme differences in height or if there are extreme slider numbers these may not work well. Please make sure you test first! The pose hearts are modifiable so you will be able to move them around if you need to adjust.

You can see the other images of the Adore set here. I hope you will enjoy using these as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Thanks :)

*updated slurl